Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [evolution-patches] About accessible names

Got it. Thanks, Michael.

JP,
    Since our a11y patches will only go into HEAD, when do you think we can begin to send the patches for review?
    And we will still stick to the two reviewers rules, one from Sun, one from Ximian, right?
    Thanks!
       Harry