[Evolution-hackers] Re: [evolution-patches] About accessible names

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 13:56 +0800, Harry Lu wrote:
>    For those widgets created in glade files, we have the second option :
> set the accessible name in the widget's property in glade files.

	This of course has to be the preferred method - it doesn't involve
adding thousands of lines of code all over the place.

>    So should we only use the first option for all widgets, or use
> second option if possible?

	Use the adding random fragments of conditional code everywhere option
as a desparate last resort :-)

	FWIW,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot