[Evolution-hackers] Freeze Status and Branches

Unless we hear about about anything super critical on 2.0.0 that
requires fixing, we will start merging HEAD (2.0.1) down into gnome-2-8
branches on Wednesday.

For 2.0.1 (since it will ship with 2.8.1) we still need gnome-i18n
approval for string changes from what I've found out, ditto for any ui
changes (as noted before these are only if we change the way we interact
with the user, probably only bugs 64974 and 65714) from the gnome ui
guys.  We do not need release team approval for changes.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.