Re: [Evolution-hackers] "Edit As New Message"

--- Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com> wrote:
> do you edit magazine articles you get in the mail?
> no.

While I agree with you in this regard, there is at least one instance
where the current restriction is a pain.  I have a virtual folder set up
that points to my IMAP stored "Sent Items" folder - so I can access it
quickly/easily.  Even though the view for that vfolder is set to "As
Sent Folder", I can not "Edit as New" anything in that view.  I have to
dig down my IMAP tree to the actual folder to do that.  It's a pain.
Does it make me run screaming to another client? No.  But it's still a
pain.

Lonnie Borntreger