[Evolution-hackers] Exchange Connector documentation/overview ?

Hi all,

I am trying to make a new plugin for Evolution using the Exchange
connector as skeleton code. The plugin will give access to Exchange
using Brutus instead of WebDAV, so I gather that the original connector
is a good starting point.

I have looked at the connector code and have come to the conclusion that
my options are:

1) Stare at the code until I understand all the design principles (this
could take days or weeks)

or:

2) Ask the list if someone could point me in the right direction with a
few good hints in the line of "You need to provide an implementation of
the Foo and the Bar interfaces.."

Thanks a lot in advance,
  jules