[Evolution-hackers] calendar EPlugin plans

Since I obviously haven't communicated my plans properly to everyone,
here's a short roadmap of what I plan to do.

1. EConfig-ize the calendar properties window
	- this is mostly done. Pending some cleanup, I should have a patch off
to e-p for review soon.

2. EConfig-size the new calendar window
	- this is pending UI decision

3. Add some API to allow plugins to register new sources and a calendar
component init hook. The goal of this is to allow plugins to detect the
absence of and register new top-level sources, similar to the existing
migration code. This will make it so new calendar backends can be
distributed completely independent of evolution.

4. (maybe) Add some stuff to allow plugins to do size- and position-
requests and custom drawing for calendar elements. This would probably
only be used for esoteric calendars like weather, where the standard
rendering and interaction doesn't really make too much sense for the
data.

As always, I welcome input,
-David