Re: [Evolution-hackers] Mail Caching

Why, we already have camel-data-cache which does all the work and more.

On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 15:46 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 10:57 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
> For online/offline, all of you are going to be implementing similar
> behaviour, is there any possibility of making the caching for this
> generic so it can be reused?

maybe you can reuse, or extend, the EFileCache class in libedataserver?
Having a EMailCache class that does all the common stuff might save some
work.
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"Evolution - Mostly Practiced By Dumb People"