Re: [Evolution-hackers] #127537: Weather calendar backend

On Thu, 2004-11-25 at 01:11 -0700, David Trowbridge wrote:
> Realized I forgot to CC the list on this. Here's my reply:
>
> I have been working on this (in my oh-so-extensive free time). The
> scheme I chose allows the use of separate backends for different regions
> - because I'm in the USA, I've implemented a weather source for CCF data
> from the NWS. My code is available in my subversion repository at
> http://navi.cx/svn/misc/trunk/evo/weather/ if you would like to
> collaborate at all.
>
> -David

I haven't really looked at your code yet, so I can't say if it's
compatible with what I had in mind. If I could use the data from
worldweather.org, it really wouldn't be necessary to use a different
source for each region, since they have forecasts from pretty much
everywhere.
The patch for evolution is already finished, I only need to finish the
data-server backend. I am still waiting for a reply from
worldweather.org, on wether or not I can use their data.
I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

- Jørgen Fogh