Re: [Evolution-hackers] whether gal's e-text should support sun keyboard's shortcut keys?

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 16:52 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

> JP,
>
> On a slightly related note, is all of this work going to be required
> in 2.2?  We would like to try and drop much of gal if possible and
> move to the gtk+ widgets where possible.  This may not be possible for
> all of them, or infact any of them, given resource constraints, but
> knowing if this is to be the case would surely help everyone involved.

Given that etable requires etext, and your experiments show gtktreeview
is not quite there yet, I'm expecting etext and etable to exist through
this release (hopefully in the evolution source tree though).

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.