Re: [Evolution-hackers] whether gal's e-text should support sun keyboard's shortcut keys?

JP,

On a slightly related note, is all of this work going to be required in 2.2?  We would like to try and drop much of gal if possible and move to the gtk+ widgets where possible.  This may not be possible for all of them, or infact any of them, given resource constraints, but knowing if this is to be the case would surely help everyone involved.