Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution's new website

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 14:39 -0500, Garrett LeSage wrote:
> New website preview:
> http://linuxart.com/projects/evolution/
>
> It's not finished yet, but I figured that it's solidifying at this point
> and I wanted to make it available for feedback (as well as contributions
> from volunteers for some great content).
>
> So what do you all think of the site so far?

It looks sweet!

Few things:

        * In the "Downloads" under "Use the source", the unstable table
        of downloads is not aligned the same as the stable downloads.

        * In the "EPlugins" section (and a few other places), the goals
        have that really cool arrow that moves left/right which makes me
        think there is a link or something to click on/do.  This might
        be misleading if it is just displaying information.

        * In the "Developer" section the "Getting Started" heading has
        the light bulb which indents the information in a weird way
        which is inconsistent with the next heading ("API
        Documentation").

Apart from that, very pleasing to the eye (using Firefox/Ubuntu
atleast) ;)

--
Regards,
Martyn