[Evolution-hackers] How to fix the "page down" bug?

Hi, Rodo,

I met a problem when pressing page down key in preview pane in
evolution.

No matter how long the message is, just press the key 3 times and it'll
come to the bottom of the message. Have you met the same problem before.

I found when calling html_engine_scroll_down in gtkhml, it'll call
html_object_get_cursor_base and then calls get_cursor_base. But there
are 2 get_cursor_base, one in htmltext.c, another in htmlobject.c and
both of them will be called when pressing the page down key. So I guess
that's the reason of the problem.

Does it make sense? Do you have any idea to fix the bug?

I don't understand why the page up works very well. Strange?

Thanks.
Calvin