Re: [Evolution-hackers] Delegation of Exchange connector 1.4

Dan,
    Thanks a lot. I didn't notice that menu. As I tried, it works ok.
    One small problem is now I have to input the folder name. If I just choose the user name, connector could list all the folders that I have permission to view, like in MS outlook 2000/2003. That would be more convenient.
    Thanks again. BTW, is there a user manual for connector available on the web?
       Harry