[Evolution-hackers] Delegation of Exchange connector 1.4

Hi, Dan and others,
When I set Acting as a Delegate of another user, it seemes the connector only create an Exchange account for that user. And to use that account, I have to enter that user's password instead of my own account. I also have to disable my Exchange account. This is a little different from the meaning of Delegation. If that user grant me Delegation permissions, I should be able to access his folders with my password, right? I think it will make sense if that user's folders are displayed in a subfolder of my account, just like MS outlook does.
   Correct me if I am wrong.
   Thanks!
      Harry