Re: [Evolution-hackers] Delegation of Exchange connector 1.4

On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 19:18 +0800, Harry Lu wrote:
> Hi, Dan and others,
>     When I set Acting as a Delegate of another user, it seemes the
> connector only create an Exchange account for that user. And to use that
> account, I have to enter that user's password  instead of my own
> account.  I also have to disable my Exchange account.

You're supposed to ignore the delegate account, and in particular, leave
it disabled. It's only there so that you can send email with that user's
email address as the From address.

>     This is a little different from the meaning of Delegation.  If that
> user grant me  Delegation permissions, I should be able to access his
> folders with my password, right?  I think it will make sense if that
> user's folders are displayed in a subfolder of my account, just like MS
> outlook does.

It's supposed to do that... If not, you can do "File" -> "Add Other
User's Folder" by hand.

-- Dan