[Evolution-hackers] events getting imported into Tasks folder

Hi all,

I have recently observed that when I import a file that contains
events into my calendar, most, but not all of those events are
also being put into my Tasks folder as well.  That is to say,
not only are the events being put into
~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics, but events are also
being put into ~/evolution/local/Tasks/tasks.ics.  Of course,
they don't show up in my Tasks folder in evolution, but I was
wondering, is there a reason for this happening?  This doesn't
happen when I create a new appointment through evolution
though.  Just curious if there was a reason for this or if I
should be filing a bug report.

Thanks.

--
John Guthrie