Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Evolution] Where is the signature editor

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 21:12 +0200, Jakub Steiner wrote:
On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 12:43 +0100, Adaikalavan Ramasamy wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have been using Ximian Evolution mail for the last couple months and
> found it to be an excellent tool and a better replacement for Microsoft
> Outlook.
>
> I am having one problem with editing signatures. During the early days
> of trial and error, I created too many signatures. Currently I have 6
> signatures named 'unnamed'. And I would like to edit one of my
> signatures to include some additional information.
>
> How do I remove unwanted signature and edit existing ones ? I have
> searched the FAQs and google to no avail.

All your signature files are stored in ~/.evolution/signatures.

all your signature files are belong to us.

Jeff

At one point evolution was adding 'Autogenerated' signatures for me
every time I brought up the composer. After upgrading I had to fire up
gconf-editor and edit the /apps/evolution/mail/signatures key and delete
the bogus entries.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac ximian com>