[Evolution-hackers] [Evolution] Where is the signature editor

Dear all,

I have been using Ximian Evolution mail for the last couple months and
found it to be an excellent tool and a better replacement for Microsoft
Outlook.

I am having one problem with editing signatures. During the early days
of trial and error, I created too many signatures. Currently I have 6
signatures named 'unnamed'. And I would like to edit one of my
signatures to include some additional information.

How do I remove unwanted signature and edit existing ones ? I have
searched the FAQs and google to no avail.

I am using Evolution 1.2.2 on Redhat 9.0 (version 2.4.20-8).
Please cc me in the replies as I am not subscribed to the list.

Thank you in advance.

--
Adaikalavan Ramasamy                    ramasamy cancer org uk
Centre for Statistics in Medicine       http://www.ihs.ox.ac.uk/csm/