Re: [Evolution-hackers] Help With Printf (or anything) in mail-callbacks.c

did you make install on the code after your changes?

sounds like it might be running the system library instead.

you hsould be able to find which libevolution-mail.so its using from
inside gdb ('info libraries' perhaps?) once you load it in.