[Evolution-hackers] ESC key behaviour and cut/paste issues

Hello,

1)
Select any of the following in Evolution 1.5 and the window won't close
on ESC when you choose:
New/Contacts
New/Contact List
New/Calander
New/Task List

However:
New/Appointment
New/Mail Message

etc. windows close when you hit ESC.

In my humble opinion (IMHO) either they must all close on ESC, or none
should close.

2)
Right click on a contact and choose CUT.
You will be asked the following question:
"Are you sure you want
to delete this contact?"

This IMHO is different from what a naive/casual user would expect from a
GUI:

2.1) In general when someone chooses cut he would paste it later
somewhere and hence
he would not expect to be given such a "delete confirmation box"

2.2) If a person forgets to paste a contact he just cut and closes
Evolution he would expect
that the contact remains in the original location. (And not that the
contact gets deleted!)

2.3) Since we are already giving the user options such as move/copy to
addressbook I feel that
cut/paste options are not really necessary.

Regards,
Pratik V. Parikh.

                          love email again