Re: [Evolution-hackers] Set Evolution offline on suspend

You could write a CORBA program to lookup the shell, and then tell it to go offline.

shell.setLineStatus(FALSE);

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 16:41 +0200, David Eriksson wrote:
Hi,

I would like to automatically set Evolution offline when I suspend my
laptop.

On suspend I can easily execute a program from the
/etc/sysconfig/apm-scripts/apmcontinue script on Fedora Core 2, so that
part is easy. (No, I don't have ACPI working yet.)

What I need is a way to programatically tell Evolution 1.4.6 to go
offline if it is running. Is this possible?

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer