Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Future Roadmap

Errr. :-)

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 10:19 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 12:05 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

> We need to fix the shell/component corba interfaces to not suck.
> Right now they're both useless and difficult to use.

Isn't that the other stuff item:

expand/fix the shell api's to make them useful for remote control/access
to evolution.  Actually a whole overhaul of the idl's wouldn't go
astray, it isn't a huge task either.  They're nasty and kind of useless
outside of evolution right now (showURI is the only really usable
method).

Or is this something different?

-JP
--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"