Re: [Evolution-hackers] groupwise addressbook backend question

right, but static capabilities are just that - static.  They don't
change depending on the book.  In fact, they aren't properties on the
source, they're properties on the backend itself.

it's conceivable that someone could create an ebook representing a
source and call get_static_capabilities on that backend before ever
opening it.

Chris