Re: [Evolution-hackers] groupwise addressbook backend question

Groupwise has one address book called "System Address Book" which has
contacts of all groupwise users which will be huge generally. This is
similar to GAL in exchange. We do not want to show these contacts by
default when someone selects this book. In case of this we do not
advertise the "do-initial-query" capability.
System address book is a read only book, so that property is used to
differentiate it from other personal address books which are writable.

is there any problem with that ?

Thanks,
Siva