[Evolution-hackers] threaded-view: rapid unread messages browsing

I just wanted to post an idea for a feature I felt the need for.

I am member of many mailling lists, and reading them sometimes is quite
hard (especially in gentoo), because some threads can continue for a
week or more, everyday you get from 10 to 100 msg, so older threads are
far away,

the point: it would be *very* nice to be able to jump from unread
messages just by pressing for example ALT-DOWN, avoiding searching where
the two or three last unread messages are hiding in this so long
mailbox.

Just an idea, my 0.02 eurocents

Stan.

( please CC: me )