[Evolution-hackers] How the Contact Card classfied by alphabets?

Hi, guys,

I have a problem to fix in addressbook. In China (I think also in JK),
poeple's name is different to Westen's, e.g., maybe someone's name is
张三, it's phonetic (or PINYIN) is "zhang san". If I push the button "Z",
I want to show 张三's information.

But the A-Z button not fully valid for Chinese name, some characters
could be listed correctly according to their PINYIN, yet for other
characters, they were put to "others" button.

Could anybody told me where to fix this problem? I am really confused
about the address component.

Regards,

--
Yong Sun <Yong Sun sun com>