Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Fwd: Weekly Evolution Bug Report]

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 12:41 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 21:32 -0500, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> > This is fixed for good now. The taskbar was showing an empty hbox that
> > took up half the bar, since it was set to expand as well, and the text
> > was getting clipped. I fixed the code to only show the hbox if it has
> > children.
> >
> it still shows some messages in the right half of the taskbar. For mail
> it seems to work, but calendar messages are wrong.

In mail it seems to do that until you mouse over something then mouse
off it.

There are some other minor inconsistencies too, like if you mouse over
something, and then hide the message pane - the mouse-over message
remains on the status bar.  Not that they're biggies ... but *shrug*.

I wonder, should it be just one more entry in the hbox, rather than have
all the other entries in another hbox (or whatever it is, it always
takes up half the space rather than an even portion)?  Is there any way
to make it resize without exceeding the avilable size?  I guess not,
given the way gtk does layout ...