Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: evo/gal/gtkhtml bugzilla move? (was Re: Proto initial GNOME 2.6 new modules decision)

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 18:28, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 19:43, Christian Rose wrote:
> > fre 2004-01-23 klockan 10.10 skrev Murray Cumming Comneon com:
> > > In:
> > [...]
> > >   Evolution, evolution-data-server, gal, gtkhtml3
> >
> > So will evolution, evolution-data-server, gal and gtkhtml move from
> > Ximian Bugzilla to GNOME Bugzilla now?
> >
> > I'm asking as I expect it to be a major Pain(tm) to both enter and track
> > GNOME 2.6 bugs in two totally different bugzillas; each of them with
> > different bugs, queries, keywords, accounts, milestones, resolutions,
> > and whatever else possible.
>
> Well.
>
> Firstly I think this would be the Right Thing for the bugsquad, based on
> cooperation from the evo team of course.
>
> But we can't move [a large number of] bugs without someone putting in
> some work, and that's work that right now I personally can't do. We need
> to export the bugs as XML, make sure the XML still plays nice with our
> rather hacky import scripts, and *keep attachments working.* The keep
> attachments working bit involves writing code to do that.

As has been stated on ddl before, it is our intention to move the
evolution stuff to the gnome bugzilla, its just a future item because of
time constraints.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>