Re: [Evolution-hackers] running my own build

No luck, JP.  I installed it into /home/mydir/.../evolution/install.  I
run it from a script that prepends /home/.../install/bin to the path and
exports LD_RUN_PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH = /home/.../install/lib.  Then I
put /home/.../install/lib first in ld.cache.so and ran ldconfig.  But it
still loads evolution-mail.so from the original place in /usr.  Do I
really have to install my own version over the good version in /usr to
test my hack?