[Evolution-hackers] Source UID's as directory names (addressbook and calendar)

Hi

I've just finished fixing #52312 ("Renaming task list does not change
name of directory") for the calendar by making it use the source's UID
as the directory name. Thus, when you rename a source, you just rename
its display name, the directory will still be named after the UID.

I guess the addressbook needs to do this also, so JP told me to bring it
here. I've implemented it in the calendar by calling
e_source_set_relative on the sources, passing e_source_peek_uid as the
relative_uri argument. I guess this is ok, but we could make
e_source_new to set the relative URI of the source to be the UID if no
relative_uri is given.

Not sure if that is too specific for local sources, in which case it
makes more sense to leave it as it is, that is, calling
e_source_set_relative_uri on the local sources when creating them from
the GUI.

cheers