[Evolution-hackers] web calendars

Hi all,

I was looking at web calendars today in 1.5 (build from cvs) and came
across the following problems.

In my environment my calendar is accessable via HTTPS and requires HTTP
basic authentication to access it.  Unfortunately this creates two
problems for me with Evolution;

1) When I create a new calendar I can only enter http as the URI scheme
and not https.

2) To supply the authentication information I have to use user:pass@ in
the URI.  This means the authentication information (which is the same
as that to get read/write access to the calendar and my IMAP folders) is
not handled the same as elsewhere in Evolution (and its stored in the
clear in gconf).

The other question I have; in order to get read-write access to that
calendar do I simply use the "Publish Free/Busy time" configuration in
the Calendar settings dialog?  If so how does this information relate to
the Calendar sources configuration?  To me, it seems like duplication.

Thanks for any thoughts,
bern.