[Evolution-hackers] please see this "does not launch 'links' " bug

the bug id is 51471.it is asigned to me.I have copied the detail
information of this bug to this mail.you can see it. but I think it's
actually not a bug of evolution! the reason why mozilla cann't be
launched is that "links" is not a way of launching mozilla.So I think
the mozilla cann't be launched is just normal.
My opinion is just close this bug,and what is your opinion? I have find
the source code about this bug.there is a "gnome_url_show" function.what
should I do?can you give me some advice?

Steps to reproduce the problem is as fallows:
1. compose a message with a http link in it (e.g. http://www-cde.ireland),
send to user e.g. gn_tst1.
2. Click on the link, mozilla opens (does not open correct page see another
bugid).
3. Close mozilla.
4. Select Launch, preferences, advanced, preferred applications.
4. In the web browser tab select Links Web Browser.
5. Click on the http link in the eviolution mail.
6. Also try setting links as the default borwser by selecting custom web
browser, enter links %s in the dialog, select run in terminal. Again click
on the http: link in evolution mail.

Actual Results:
Both these two tries, nothing happens.

Expected Results: