Re: [Evolution-hackers] Can evolution meet the GNOME 2.6 schedule?

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 16:40 +0100, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> There is some concern that the development (1.5) version of evolution might
> not be quite ready for GNOME 2.6.

as per the timeline we are working on, it should.

>  Some GNOME developers have suggested that
> it is not yet ready for everyday use. I'm not using it personally yet, so I
> can't comment on any specific bugs.

I started using it full time 4 days ago, and so far, it is mostly
working. It still crashes sometimes, but no more than other 2.5
applications. And of course, all those crashes should be fixed in time
for 2.6.

cheers