[Evolution-hackers] Adaptive spam filter

Hi all,
	I'm new to the list so I apologize if this has been recently
addressed.  I'm wondering if anyone is working on adding a spam filter
to Evolution like that which is found in Apple's iMail?  It's a great
concept... there's a "Junk" button at the top of the mail reader and
every time the spam filter misses a piece of spam, you click the button
and it re-weights itself so that it will catch it next time.  I think
Mozilla may actually do this as well?

Anyway, I was going to take a stab at implementing this feature if no
one else is working on it.