[Evolution-hackers] collapse all threads?

Hi all,

I wanted to hack a little on Evo and the first thing I thought of was a
feature I've been dying to get. I wanted to have two things, both
related:

1. A menu option to collapse all threads in the current mailbox.

2. The ability to set Evo to collapse all threads by default.

Does anyone have any inkling as to where I would start looking in the
code to accomplish at least #1, if not #2, as well? Thanks in advance!
:)

P.S. I am running Evo 1.4.5 on Gentoo Linux, in case that differs from
the standard Ximian Evolution in some important way. I will of course do
my best to be sure that these features will work on all instances, but
I'd like to use myself as the guinea pig, if possible. Thanks again :)

--
Tobias DiPasquale, www.cbcg.net
202A 04C4 2CE6 B985 8520  88D6 CD25 1A6C B9B5 1595