[Evolution-hackers] Free/Busy Bounty

I have most of this working, barring a few bugs. Here are some
screenshots of the change to cal-prefs-dialog and a new dialog to edit
the uris:

http://webhost.justrawspeed.com/gekker/cal-prefs-dialog.png
http://webhost.justrawspeed.com/gekker/url-editor-dialog.png

I still have a couple of questions as well. Is there an API from inside
the calendar that I can call to check online/offline status. It probably
shouldn't attempt to publish if the client is offline.

The bounty said that it should publish at various intervals, like every
day. Any ideas on how to make evolution perform an action, on a daily or
weekly basis? Also where would I connect a signal to do it each time the
ECal changes?

And finally, for the new gconf key, do i edit the .schemas file or the
schemas.in.in?

Thanks for the help.

-Gary