Re: [Evolution-hackers] special calendar backends

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 15:20, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 13:52, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > So, I still have the birthday/anniversary calendar backend
> > (bounty #127535) implemented, and still don't see how it could be wired
> > into the calendar list. #127537 is also a similar situation. Is there any
> > hope of resolving it before the bounty deadline?
>
> I was thinking it could be a setting in the calendar/tasks preferences.
> That is, something like:
>
> [X] Display birthdays from contacts
>
> Or, if that does not work, we could add it to the new-calendar druid.
> Tuomas, what do you think?

I think it could just be a [ ] Birthday Calendar on the personal
calendar list, that is not visible (no checkmark) by default. But it
would be there so people see why it is nice to fill in the birthday
field on contacts.. Of course if you delete it, how to get it back? Hmm.

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: <tigert ximian com>