[Evolution-hackers] Bug #127546: Gaim/Evolution presence integration

To insert a presence icon in the mail view, I need to find the contact
corresponding to a CamelInternetAddress.
I use a ESelectNamesCompletion for this. To load the addressbooks, I use
an ESelectNamesManager and loop through manager->completion_books.
They are loaded asyncronously in update_completion_books, so I need to
set up a callback to know when they have been loaded and I can start my
search.
I can't find the signal for it. Is there one?
Any alternate methods to find the contact?

- Jørgen Fogh