Re: [Evolution-hackers] The Junk problem and IMAP

Solutions that I would think of for this:

      * during account initialization, if imap is chosen, query the
        server and react according to known servers. (BTW the openwave
        imap server cannot do custom flags either I supported them for 3
        years)
      * Have the option to only filter mail that enters the INBOX. This
        is already done for normal filters so why not here.
      * Server side filtering is not perfect, just as this client side
        filtering is not perfect. I do serverside and still spam gets
        thru. So this second layer of defence is great

just my two eurocents

Ron