[Evolution-hackers] asyncXferFolder CORBA method usage

I'm attempting to use the asyncXferFolder CORBA method of
GNOME/Evolution/Storage to rename a folder.  However, I can't seem to figure
out what way to specify the folder paths for it to work.  I've been able to
use asyncCreateFolder and asyncRemoveFolder successfully, but
asynchXferFolder has me stuck.

The method signature is:

	void asyncXferFolder (in string source_path,
				      in string destination_path,
				      in boolean remove_source,
				      in Bonobo::Listener listener);
I have tried:

/Foldername
/home/[user]/evolution/local/Foldername
evolution:/Foldername
file:///home/[user]/evolution/local/Foldername

Regardless of what I try, the listener never gets notified.  From the source
code it looks like the path has to start out with a '/' due to:

g_return_if_fail (g_path_is_absolute (source_path));

in shell/e-storage.c, but I thought I'd try the last two options just in
case I misunderstood the path from the CORBA objects to the implementation.

Any pointers in the right direction would really be appreciated!

Thanks!

-Patrick