Re: [Evolution-hackers] asyncXferFolder CORBA method usage

i think it should use paths similar to the other methods.

the destination should have a parent.

but in any case, you should always get a listener event, even if you
have bad args.

also note that all of these interfaces have gone away in 1.5 and beyond.