Re: [Evolution-hackers] DnD with ESourceSelector

(I'm not sure how far along Larry is on this, its an old email, but I'll
reply anyhow)

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 07:14, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 17:00 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
> >   The calendar/tasks
> > could either make the drop location primary (which makes some sense
> > since that is where new items are by default created) or they need to
> > load the client, add the items, then unref the client.
> >
> well, do we really need to set it as primary?

I think that makes sense since that is where the items will be dropped
and hence created (and the primary calendar is where things are supposed
to be created by default).

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>