Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution-data-server and Migration and GConf Schemas

I agree, the migration stuff should definitely move into e-d-s.
Unfortunately, though, at that point we'll have knowledge of the
group/source hierarchy split across evo (for the mailer) and e-d-s (for
addressbook and calendar).  We already have this to some extent now with
libebook knowing the gconf key for the source list, but it's something
to think about.  Is it a bad thing?

I actually have the schema entry for the source list (for the
addressbook at least) in my local tree here.  It's been an outstanding
change for like 3 weeks now I think.

It's too bad we can't split out the portions of the mailer analogous to
libebook/libedatabook (camel, basically, with a little bit from mail/)
and put them in e-d-s as well.  And then move all migration into e-d-s
*ducks from notzed and fejj's glare*

Chris