Re: [Evolution-hackers] i18n problems in gtkhtml

El jue, 12-02-2004 a las 11:21, Rodrigo Moya escribió:

Hum. I think is better to illustrate it with pictures.

Here you have two.

BTW, I've discovered this behavior is related with the [Para:] field
(To:  in English). Please see the pictures. I think now you'll know how
to reproduce it.

Thanks for your attention :-)

--
        A.Ismael Olea González

        mailto:ismael olea org  http://www.olea.org
        http://aduaneros.olea.org, la ONG sin futuro.

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA