Re: [Evolution-hackers] i18n problems in gtkhtml

El lun, 09-02-2004 a las 01:39, Not Zed escribió:

> how can you see the menu's if it isn't focussed?

:-?

I can't believe you can't have two windows opened in the same virtual
desktop...

I've configured my window manager to change the focus to the window
where the mouse get in. If I didn't answered your question please ask
again. Maybe my English is confusing you a bit.