Re: [Evolution-hackers] How the Contact Card classfied by alphabets?

Those buttons are awful from a i18n perspective, but I did some work to
maybe ease the problem some.

If you look in the .po files you'll see the msgids:

msgid ",123,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z"

and

msgid ",0,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z"

The first of the two msgids are the labels.  The first character is the
field separator for the string, so you can specify something other than
',' if you really want.

Same goes for the second string as far as the separator goes.  The
second string is what is searched for.  The entries in the second string
can be more than one character, but they aren't used as a substring.
For instance, ",abc,de" for the second string would search for either
'a', 'b', or 'c' when the first button is clicked, and 'd' or 'e' when
the second one is clicked.  it won't search for "abc" or "de".

Chris