Re: [Evolution-hackers] Regarding the global send options UI

1) Adding another send options tab in the Acoount editor (but there are
already many tabs here, and gw send options has Settings for general
options, Mail settings, calendar settings, task settings, so the account
editor might become very populated as it is so already)

I feel account editor page is better than menu options.
You will be having 4 sections there, and each one is having lots
of options to be set?

2) Adding it in the right click menu as "Send options" in the menu which
appears while right clicking on the mail/calendar/tasks account. (The
users may not know this)

I guess in this case each right-click menu in a component would give,
only global options for that particular component (mail/calendar/task)
In that case where would you display general options?

Also, I think for the HIG compliance, there should be a way to
access these options through some main menu items
(may be, View -> Options).

-Sushma.