[Evolution-hackers] Re: Ximian Evolution and windows

Dear Neil,
I am still interisted to port ximian evolution as a project into the
windows world and to make it available as a installer.

I do have programming experiences in C++ (but it is a while there....),
but I think it isn't that big hit to come back inside.

What I thought is that we take the Cygwin package distribution to port
Ximian Evolution into the windows world. What I can promise you is 2-3
hours of my time daily available for this project.

If you like to communicate with me through instant messaging here my
accounts:

Jabber: tamer24 jabber org
AIM: tameritoke2
ICQ: 243979898
MSN: th02 hotmail com

Hope to hear from you again. By the way, whoever loves to join me,
should write me an email with his instant messaging accounts to add.

Tamer