[Evolution-hackers] camel->split in? eds or not

This is a mail i sent internally before, JP asked me to bounce it out, others might have contributions to make here.

There are some compelling reasons for putting camel in eds, but also several for not doing it.

in:
out:
I'm probably leaning toward the out mode.  Any extra community involvement would probably be worth the little extra one-time effort to split it out and the on-going release engineering effort.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"