Re: [Evolution-hackers] gui

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 03:56 -0700, Amir Hossein payberah wrote:
> --- Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I attached shamsi calendar code,
> u can see its detail,
> so, how can i merge it evolution and how
> can i change gui to use this shamsi calendar,
> thanks again

like Andre said, this code you send looks like a support library, so
you'll need a bit of work on your part if you want to integrate this in
Evolution.

As a first idea, it comes to my mind that you'd like to see how to
integrate your code into libical, our support library for dealing with
calendar objects and their dates.

It looks though like this needs a lot of work, and we are planning to do
a replacement for libical, so maybe you should look a bit more into the
Evolution and libical code and see what is the best way for doing that
integration. Maybe JP has some comments on the libical replacement?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>